– Make one of your favorite hobbies collecting friends.
– Remember, life is too brief and too beautiful to rush through it all out of breath.
– Don’t waste time trying to be happy. Happiness most often comes unplanned & unexpectedly – like a shooting star on a silent night.
– Ability may get you to the top, but it takes character to keep you there.
– Ask your friends their favorite late-night snack; it might be the perfect birthday present for them.
– Remember, naps on Sunday afternoons aren’t optional, they’re required.
– Remember that you also gleam when you cause another’s star to shine.
– Let others question your judgment but never your courage.
– Remember, the land of opportunity lies under your hat.